At Pups@Play we’re dogged in our determination to keep every pooch and person safe and healthy. Doing so enTAILs your cooperation by adhering to Pups@Play’s rules, regulations and policies, as follows:
Pups@Play requires proof that your dog is current in his/her vaccinations for rabies, distemper, DHLPP and bordetella.Owners or your Veterinarian’s office must provide us with such documentation (including dates).
2.Each dog shall not have been exposed to any contagions or transmissible diseases within a 30-day period prior to registration. We will be unable to accommodate dogs showing signs of coughing, sneezing, vomiting, diarrhea, ticks or fleas. (Please refer to FORMS page for details.)
3. Pups@Play provides supervised off-leash interaction between guests. Nevertheless, we must all be aware that animals have unpredictable personalities that may lead to potential injury of themselves, other dogs or humans. Owners must acknowledge and assume such risks. (Please refer to FORMS page for details.)
4. Puppies must be at least 16 weeks of age in order to receive our services.
5. All dogs must be neutered or spayed.
6. Appointments and reservations for grooming, training and holistic care services are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend providing as much advance notice as possible to ensure availability.
7. We request 24-hour cancellation notice for all services except Daycare. If you do not cancel your appointment within 24 hours, you will be charged for the respective service in its entirety.
8. Pups@Play expects that each dog will be dropped off and picked up by his/her respective owner. Owners must provide written authorization to allow anyone else to pick up their dog. (Please refer to FORMS page for details on regular or LATE PICK UP.)
9. Dog I.D. – Every dog must wear a quick-release cloth collar with a name tag and must be on a leash upon entry. We do not allow metal, pinch, choke, beaded or studded collars in the Daycare areas.
10. We provide fresh water; yet, we do not feed our furry guests. If your dog requires a special diet and needs food during the course of the day, please bring this to our attention upon registration. We will make all attempts to accommodate unique dietary needs; however, they will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
11. If your dog requires oral or topical medications, they must be supplied by the owner. All medications shall be provided by the owner and clearly labeled with written instructions, including medication name, pet’s name, dosage, and administration schedule. We charge $1.50 per dose administration. Unfortunately, the law does not allow for us to give your dog injections.
12. For hygienic considerations and to avoid loss, please refrain from bringing any personal belongings such as toys, blankets, clothing, etc.
13. Pups@Play accepts payment via cash, Visa and Master Card. We do not accept personal checks. For regular Daycare guests, we require that a current credit card number to be kept on file.
14. Upon admission for services, your signature of contract acknowledges your acceptance of our policies.
15. Our prices and policies are non-negotiable and subject to change without notice.
Thank you in advance for abiding by our rules. They are set forth and enforced for exactly the same reasons we do everything at Pups@Play: To create a safe, health-enhancing experience for your dog and a worry-free solution to your dog daycare and wellness needs.